VXW Series vortex flowmeter is manufactured according to Karman vortex principle. It is widely used to measure liquid, gas, steam flow in the closed pipeline. The frequency emitted by the Vortex is proportional to the flow rate. From the VXW series, a trepozoidal object is used for vortex creation. This structure ensures that all liquids and gases, even steam, create highly reliable vortexes. The well-designed sharp corner of the upright and wide object that forms the vortex guarantees excellent linearity.
- Liquid, Gas and Steam Flow Measurement
- Boiler Efficiency Monitoring
- Calculation of steam costs by measuring the steam consumption of the plant and various units.
- Checking whether steam is supplied to the processes in operation at the correct amount and pressure.
- The efficiency of the plants and processes are monitored with steam flow meters.
|Size||:||DN 50 - DN 300|
|Connection||:||Flaged / Wafer|
|Nominal Pressure||:||PN 40|
|Accuracy||:||5 % of measured value|
|Upstream Pipe Run||:||20 - 30 D|
|Downstream Pipe Run||:||5 D|